October 26-27, 2015
Come to Lexington to meet with wine industry leaders from across the country. Be apart of important regional and federal policy discussions, help shape the future of WineAmerica, and enjoy the local flavors of the Bluegrass State!
Questions? Contact Tara Good at email@example.com or 202-223-5175
$275 per person
$175 additional for spouses
The Hilton Lexington/Downtown
369 West Vine Street, Lexington, Kentucky 40507
Rate $169 a night, Room Block closes on September 25.
To make a reservation please use this dedicated website: WineAmerica Room Block
Blue Grass Airport: The Lexington airport is 6 miles from the Hilton. There is a complimentary hotel shuttle, please contact the hotel for arrangements. It is a $20 taxi ride from the airport
This two day conference will feature speakers, presentations and insights on the politics and policies affecting our industry. Federal and State issues will be discussed, with presentations by industry and policy experts. Meet WineAmerica’s government affairs team and contribute to shaping the agenda in the year ahead. The WineAmerica Board of Directors will meet to discuss the ongoing work of the organization and the State and Regional Association Advisory Council will work to find common ground on regional issues.
We encourage all attendees to arrive on Sunday, October 25 and to attend all of the meeting sessions.
Sunday, October 25th
- Attendees arrive
- 6:00 pm- 8:00 pm WineAmerica Executive Committee Dinner
Monday, October 26th
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am Breakfast Meeting of the Executive Committee (Closed)
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00 am – 11:30 am SRAAC Meeting
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm WineAmerica Membership Update
- 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Lunch (With TBA Keynote Speaker)
- 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm Government Affairs Update
- 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm Recruitment discussion with local wineries
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm “Wines of Kentucky Reception”
- 6:00 pm – 6:15 pm Travel to Stonestreet Farm
- 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm Dinner at Stonestreet Farm
Tuesday, October 27th
- 8:00 am Breakfast
- 8:30 am – 10:30 am WineAmerica Board of Directors Meeting
- 10:30 am – 11:00 am Open Forum for Discussion
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm WineAmerica: Next Steps?
- 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Lunch (With Speaker TBA)
- 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm Wrap-Up