Monday, May 4th: The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) began accepting Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance applications from agricultural businesses at 12:00 PM EDT, in order to provide relief to U.S. dairy farmers and others in agriculture. Apply here.
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application – LOAN FORGIVENESS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR BORROWERS
- Farm Credit East – Winery Business Optimization of the CARES Act
- Treasury Department – Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Guidance
- Small Business Administration – Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Guidance
- Small Business Administration – Small Business Guidance and Loan Assistance
- The Wine Institute – U.S. Wine Losses from COVID-19 Could Reach $5.94 Billion
- .S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship – Paycheck Protection Program FAQs for Small Businesses
- Center for Disease Control – COVID-19 Guidance
- World Health Organization – COVID-19 Guidance
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Department of Labor: Questions about Family Medical Leave Act and Fair Labor standards ac
- Department of Labor: Occupational Safety and Health Administration COVID-19 Overview
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration: COVID-19 Control and Prevention
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) – Guidance on Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- TTB: Updates and Guidance on COVID-19
- Marketing Resources – Virtual Wine Tasting
- Marketing Resources – Best Practices Tips on Hosting Virtual Events
Wine Competitions in the Covid Era: Best Practices and Considerations
- Wine Competitions in the Covid Era: Best Practices and Considerations: Is it possible to safely conduct a professional wine competition during the Covid era? Yes. Do changes in procedures need to be made? Absolutely.
- Covid-Era Competitions Best Practices: Finger Lakes International Wine Competition, held in mid-July, provides the most detailed and experience-verified information based on a real-life competition.
- Suggested Changes for Covid-Era Competitions, from Jim Trezise, WineAmerica President, longtime professional wine judge, and competition organizer
- Pre-Covid Guidelines for Judges in Any Competition, from Jim Trezise (2017)
- A Plan to Operate Wine Festivals during COVID-19, from Garden State Wine Growers Association
Draft Re-opening Guidelines
WineAmerica is working on several fronts to provide “best practices” guidelines for reopening tasting rooms when that is allowed in various states. As a first step we are posting examples from different states and regions that others may consider in developing their own.
Economic Impact Industry Survey Results
WineAmerica News Alerts