WineAmerica’s annual Fall Retreat in 2019 will be held on November 11-13 in New York’s Finger Lakes region, named Wine Enthusiast 2015 wine region of the year.
This retreat will feature three days of meetings, networking, dinners, winery visits, and just plain fun. Headquarters for the event will be the Inn at Glenora, a 30-room luxury hotel with spectacular views of Seneca Lake, Veraisons restaurant, and Glenora Wine Cellars, one of New York’s leading wineries.
The WineAmerica’s Fall Retreat is attended by the Board of Directors, the State and Regional Associations Advisory Council (SRAAC), and winery and supplier members. All members are invited and encouraged to attend.
This year’s conference will include presentations by top state government officials, New York wine trade association leaders, WineAmerica staff and lobbyists, and members of the SRAAC.
- Welcome Dinner at Veraisons Restaurant at the Inn at Glenora
- New York, New York! How the public and private sectors have created success
- Wine Trail Magic: The Seneca Story
- Fox Run Barrel Dinner with Chef Brud Holland (Locavore Legend)
- Visits to Lakewood Vineyards, Hermann J. Wiemer Vineyard, Miles Wine Cellars, Anthony Road Winery, Billsboro Winery, and more.
John Martini, co-owner of Anthony Road Wine Company on Seneca Lake, first coined the phrase “the fabulous Finger Lakes”, but others can’t help using it — because it’s true!
Come see for yourself!
Thank you to our sponsors, the New York Wine and Grape Foundation and Seneca Lake Wine Trail!